Privacy & Cookies Policy
At Oltre Digital, accessible from https://oltredigital.com (main) or its redirected domains www.oltredigital.com or oltre.digital or www.oltre.digital, one of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors.
This policy does not apply to any information collected offline or via channels other than this website.
Our data is stored on web servers based in the European Union. We don’t sell any data to third parties; visitors cannot create an account on this website.
Our website use a secure encrypted protocol (https). We don’t collect online payments through this website. Some links, particularly banners, might be associated with affiliate marketing programmes.
We are not responsible for the information published in the page Digital Marketing News: they are only titles automatically syndicated/shared via RSS feeds by popular and generally trusted third-party websites about digital marketing.
Information we collect
The personal information you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the webste, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Oltre Digital follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites.
All hosting companies do this and are a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any personally identifiable information.
The information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Spaccio Italia uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors browser type and/or other information.
Please read “What Are Cookies” for more general information on cookies.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Possible Advertising Partners
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Oltre Digital has no access to or control over third-party advertisers’ cookies.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California (USA) consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s data not sell the consumer’s data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please get in touch with us.
EU GDPR Data Protection Rights 🇪🇺
We want to ensure you are fully aware of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You can request copies of your data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your data under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your data under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please get in touch with us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Oltre Digital does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. Suppose you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website. In that case, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.